You asked, we answered
Scentsy is a direct selling company and international leader in home and personal fragrance, offering stylish, innovative and customizable products designed to Warm the Heart, Enliven the Senses and Inspire the Soul.
The Scentsy Diffuser instantly fills the air with world-class fragrant all-natural and essential oils, while Scentsy’s flagship product line of scented, wax Scentsy Bars heated in handcrafted warmers provides a safe, personalized alternative to traditional candles.
Additional product lines include on-the-go fragrances, laundry care, inventive cleaning solutions and luxurious personal care products for women, men and kids — all infused with exclusive Scentsy fragrance. Scentsy products are sold through a network of Independent Consultants running home-based businesses throughout North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Founded in 2004
- Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, USA
- Distribution sites in Meridian, Idaho, USA; Lexington, Kentucky, USA; Coppell, Texas, USA; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia; and Warsaw, Poland
- Wax manufactured in Meridian, Idaho, USA
- Operating in the United States and its territories, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand, with sales-only operations in Italy, Poland and Luxembourg
- Privately held, owned and operated by Orville and Heidi Thompson
- First location was a 40-foot ocean container on a small Idaho sheep farm
- Company employees: 1,000+
- Method of sales/distribution: Direct sales, party plan
- Independent Consultants (distributors): 100,000 and growing